You are about to download the js Encoder 2.0.1 crx file for Chrome based browsers: A developer tool include html escape/unescape, url, base64, NCR encoder/decoder...
The offline & original crx file for js Encoder v2.0.1 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the js Encoder or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for js Encoder 2.0.1
js Encoder CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 2.0.1
• Updated On: March 5, 2021
• Extension Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: mfdhnccpjimeepgdjodeocbifkbbmmae-2.0.1-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 405.98 KB (415728 Bytes)
• MD5: 29a5231e79e9f238225937673ac1fc44
• SHA1: 5ebe9f624aabb0356fcca19eb3106289ef2b7494
• SHA256: 0f14c7c4ca9731030663e3652cfd679b1e290bf4fa859bfec323925b0cef93a4
js Encoder Version 2.0.1 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for js Encoder 2.0.1, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: js Encoder is the property and trademark of the developer Prhythm Studio. All rights reserved.
js Encoder 2.0.1 Permissions
js Encoder Version History