Free Download WorldBrain's Memex CRX 0.11.7 for Chrome
Updated: December 10, 2018
You are about to download the WorldBrain's Memex 0.11.7 crx file for Chrome/Chromium based browsers: The bookmarking tool that works like your brain: Annotate & Full-Text Search anything you've seen on the web. ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for WorldBrain's Memex v0.11.7 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
WorldBrain's Memex Version 0.11.7 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for WorldBrain's Memex 0.11.7, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: abkfbakhjpmblaafnpgjppbmioombali-0.11.7-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.37 MB
• CRC32: 4563D592
• MD5: 50E03466EFB52022FA89DBA521E92C9C
• SHA1: 61A0A042DB7180B180A36D5E996933EA40373983
Download WorldBrain's Memex CRX 0.11.7 >
More About WorldBrain's Memex 0.11.7 Extension >
WorldBrain's Memex is a free Search Tools Extension published by https://worldbrain.io: Memex is a bookmarking, search and annotation tool for knowledge workers like students, academics, journalists and entrepreneurs. It's a free, ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. WorldBrain's Memex is the property and trademark of the developer https://worldbrain.io, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download WorldBrain's Memex 0.11.5 CRX (Updated: December 5, 2018)
- Download WorldBrain's Memex 0.11.4 CRX (Updated: November 14, 2018)
- Download WorldBrain's Memex 0.11.3 CRX (Updated: November 13, 2018)
- Download WorldBrain's Memex 0.10.3 CRX (Updated: November 7, 2018)
- Download WorldBrain's Memex 0.10.2 CRX (Updated: October 25, 2018)