Free Download WorldBrain's Memex CRX 0.13.0 for Chrome
Updated: February 19, 2019
You are about to download the WorldBrain's Memex 0.13.0 crx file for Chrome/Chromium based browsers: The bookmarking tool that works like your brain: Annotate & Full-Text Search anything you've seen on the web. ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for WorldBrain's Memex v0.13.0 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
WorldBrain's Memex Version 0.13.0 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for WorldBrain's Memex 0.13.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: abkfbakhjpmblaafnpgjppbmioombali-0.13.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 11.94 MB
• CRC32: 162021FC
• MD5: 340977CBAFD99E07B1DC001522168DA9
• SHA1: 7A76A5FBE95B55BED1FF98AA4A921F3FC954E83F
Download WorldBrain's Memex CRX 0.13.0 >
More About WorldBrain's Memex 0.13.0 Extension >
WorldBrain's Memex is a free Search Tools Extension published by https://worldbrain.io: Memex is a bookmarking, search and annotation tool for knowledge workers like students, academics, journalists and entrepreneurs. It's a free, ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. WorldBrain's Memex is the property and trademark of the developer https://worldbrain.io, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download WorldBrain's Memex 0.12.2 CRX (Updated: January 11, 2019)
- Download WorldBrain's Memex 0.12.1 CRX (Updated: January 8, 2019)
- Download WorldBrain's Memex 0.11.9 CRX (Updated: January 3, 2019)
- Download WorldBrain's Memex 0.11.8 CRX (Updated: December 15, 2018)
- Download WorldBrain's Memex 0.11.7 CRX (Updated: December 10, 2018)