You are about to download the Browsing to Safety 3.0.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Filter out adult-related results from your searches. this extensions makes Yahoo! your default search engine....
The offline & original crx file for Browsing to Safety v3.0.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Browsing to Safety or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Browsing to Safety 3.0.0
Browsing to Safety CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 3.0.0
• Updated On: June 18, 2020
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: dmjdcfonmffmhgmapgekhgnlgdcodcda-3.0.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 196.97 KB (201701 Bytes)
• MD5: 23795f49954c4ef9d619d23d24a7c5fe
• SHA1: c87d54ca7dad8e3979ae143c22885ccbec4e929d
• SHA256: 643e1280ca789c3fc5b5acfb047c1e251e5b101a72cc2261e2405dfba3005f02
Browsing to Safety Version 3.0.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Browsing to Safety 3.0.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Browsing to Safety is the property and trademark of the developer VisibleCooking. All rights reserved.
Browsing to Safety 3.0.0 Permissions
Browsing to Safety Version History