You are about to download the AudioRecorder 0.12 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Record audio, and then save as a wav file. This is an (almost) exact replica of AudioRecorder: http://webaudiodemos.appspot.com/...
The offline & original crx file for AudioRecorder v0.12 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the AudioRecorder or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for AudioRecorder 0.12
AudioRecorder CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 0.12
• Updated On: October 30, 2015
• Crx File: enhfkjkjfhhdibpgjmiamdcdgmcjpplk-0.12-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 46.52 KB (47641 Bytes)
• MD5: 75f94b7773fd9a494aaa37a9f1af0e04
• SHA1: 333abfaddb20af39e1b0785a4ba28da104c1ac79
• SHA256: 858a3190cb9335a758b5f2453050d52dd8b385bd38bc0966920b9d402d342f3f
AudioRecorder Version 0.12 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for AudioRecorder 0.12, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: AudioRecorder is the property and trademark of the developer gideon.weissman. All rights reserved.