You are about to download the Robbers in Town 220.127.116.11 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Help the 2 thieves escape! Press `Right` key for the first and `Left` key for the second robber to make them jump....
The offline & original crx file for Robbers in Town v18.104.22.168 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Robbers in Town or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Robbers in Town 22.214.171.124
Robbers in Town CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 126.96.36.199
• Updated On: June 7, 2019
• Extension Languages: Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, English, English (UK), English (United States), Filipino, Français, Nederlands, Norsk, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, dansk, español, español (Latinoamérica), italiano, polski, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), suomi, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, русский, українська, עברית, हिन्दी, ไทย, العربية, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어
• Crx File: bhgloggoiejchnobifdenkbngmdncege-188.8.131.52-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 44.26 KB (45324 Bytes)
• MD5: e56b135b89d4f7fc8bb228a4977df5a5
• SHA1: a4872e9408517343a9fc50f3dbe56965f1cb1bff
• SHA256: e6af731a7526d990c9d723c15596905031b6fec01040641773ef477d32b1a585
Robbers in Town Version 184.108.40.206 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Robbers in Town 220.127.116.11, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Robbers in Town is the property and trademark of the developer funkyapps.info. All rights reserved.
Robbers in Town 18.104.22.168 Permissions
Robbers in Town Version History
• Robbers in Town 22.214.171.124 CRX (Updated: May 7, 2019)
• Robbers in Town 126.96.36.199 CRX (Updated: March 22, 2019)
• Robbers in Town 188.8.131.52 CRX (Updated: February 7, 2018)
• Robbers in Town 184.108.40.206 CRX (Updated: February 5, 2018)
• Robbers in Town 220.127.116.11 CRX (Updated: February 5, 2018)