You are about to download the Earthquake Monitor 1.2.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Shows earthquakes from USGS, GeoNet, BGS, GeoScience Australia and EMCS on a Google Maps backdrop....
The offline & original crx file for Earthquake Monitor v1.2.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Earthquake Monitor or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Earthquake Monitor 1.2.0
Earthquake Monitor CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.2.0
• Updated On: January 17, 2018
• App Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: hicnbeaahmeiaokcnikgkomgfdimnija-1.2.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 9.42 KB (9650 Bytes)
• MD5: f8957200147ba56347bbb01d567dbe68
• SHA1: 1604d470c6af7e0cbd8533a72dac3e2664192e39
• SHA256: dccf5fd0721b2fde956ec99dab1d1d00a662745a333f925fc55ffcf9935380e4
Earthquake Monitor Version 1.2.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Earthquake Monitor 1.2.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Earthquake Monitor is the property and trademark of the developer dominoc925.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.
Earthquake Monitor Version History