Free Download Tidepool Uploader CRX 0.312.0 for Chrome
Updated: September 1, 2017
You are about to download the Tidepool Uploader 0.312.0 crx file for Chrome/Chromium 38 and up: The Tidepool Uploader helps you get your data from insulin pumps, CGMs and BG meters into Tidepool’s secure cloud platform. ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for Tidepool Uploader v0.312.0 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
Tidepool Uploader Version 0.312.0 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for Tidepool Uploader 0.312.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: cabklgajffclbljkhmjphejemhpbghfb-0.312.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 2.14 MB
• CRC32: 74CEB984
• MD5: E558CB1EF9C10F890C04AF23243C316F
• SHA1: 1DB25BFFF47CD3780353B5F8647CEE8E6B57A57D
Download Tidepool Uploader CRX 0.312.0 for Chrome 38 and up >
More About Tidepool Uploader 0.312.0 App >
Tidepool Uploader is a free Lifestyle App published by tidepool.org: The Tidepool Uploader is a one-stop place for uploading your diabetes data. It talks to your devices and uploads the data into a secure and private ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Tidepool Uploader is the property and trademark of the developer tidepool.org, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download Tidepool Uploader 0.309.0 CRX (Updated: August 16, 2017)
- Download Tidepool Uploader 0.307.0 CRX (Updated: July 11, 2017)
- Download Tidepool Uploader 0.306.1 CRX (Updated: June 9, 2017)
- Download Tidepool Uploader 0.305.0 CRX (Updated: March 29, 2017)
- Download Tidepool Uploader 0.303.0 CRX (Updated: March 8, 2017)