You are about to download the QuickEdit 1.0.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: QuickEdit: Edit Local Pages with Shortcut Key, Edit any pages locally by toggling contentEditable attribute with shortcut keys...
The offline & original crx file for QuickEdit v1.0.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the QuickEdit or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for QuickEdit 1.0.0
QuickEdit CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.0.0
• Updated On: June 17, 2021
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: kfgkcpcagbflnecejofneecfbcnodboh-1.0.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.41 KB (7585 Bytes)
• MD5: f96821357d4e7210319b2860e576b90f
• SHA1: a6ddeda843c154c8d6aa4ec653fcd881992e476d
• SHA256: 786a2012d6481d18b6eb9b54efd29b2d5a211b51d5993cffb2e3a5802f783918
QuickEdit Version 1.0.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for QuickEdit 1.0.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: QuickEdit is the property and trademark of the developer walterteng.com. All rights reserved.
QuickEdit 1.0.0 Permissions