You are about to download the Calibrate 0.1.2 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Chrome extension that hides numbers on web pages so you have an opportunity to guess them...
The offline & original crx file for Calibrate v0.1.2 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Calibrate or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Calibrate 0.1.2
Calibrate CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 0.1.2
• Updated On: October 6, 2022
• Extension Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: omhpddekmhnkmpbjogkfeihglpjdndhf-0.1.2-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 19.62 KB (20094 Bytes)
• MD5: 32950f0869e2574397434df0f69d949a
• SHA1: 0433d16d674c63221c2305f2574647ccab28bab1
• SHA256: c55f00a5c5756805934631f8f35cc2a9c8eb179dbd9543098bd7387273760fd7
Calibrate Version 0.1.2 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Calibrate 0.1.2, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Calibrate is the property and trademark of the developer Saraf Consulting. All rights reserved.
Calibrate 0.1.2 Permissions