You are about to download the Capture Screenshot 2.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Bare minimum addon to capture a webpage screenshot...
The offline & original crx file for Capture Screenshot v2.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Capture Screenshot or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Capture Screenshot 2.0
Capture Screenshot CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 2.0
• Updated On: August 1, 2022
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: mkoopjaachoboalpjbepmggcngndeljo-2.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 13.47 KB (13792 Bytes)
• MD5: 67901a23c4afea730d98cf18f8c1d7ff
• SHA1: 9967a79c0a2a1703d0812ea5f623c12b6390c5c1
• SHA256: e45655832f5cb02a3753c3fabe51633143947972bf33a607357407116b33cae0
Capture Screenshot Version 2.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Capture Screenshot 2.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Capture Screenshot is the property and trademark of the developer Arun. All rights reserved.
Capture Screenshot 2.0 Permissions