You are about to download the Disable Visibility Detection 1.0.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Disable visibility detection, Prevent website from accessing itself visibility info...
The offline & original crx file for Disable Visibility Detection v1.0.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Disable Visibility Detection or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Disable Visibility Detection 1.0.0
Disable Visibility Detection CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.0.0
• Updated On: August 6, 2017
• Extension Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: fholmcjfabjmfdkpojgmakdkoakgihpk-1.0.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 3.73 KB (3819 Bytes)
• MD5: 177278b4e7ad4a7ba79bdd3828fdd953
• SHA1: 46b158d3c3b5c570c98a126347bc4b6116fc33bb
• SHA256: c01ef6d23f5f4fffbdee813bf7288ddabab64c93b57ae72f8f2417ccae6d4945
Disable Visibility Detection Version 1.0.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Disable Visibility Detection 1.0.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Disable Visibility Detection is the property and trademark of the developer SAGAN. All rights reserved.
Disable Visibility Detection 1.0.0 Permissions