Free Download Markdown Preview Plus CRX 0.7.2 for Chrome
Updated: January 1, 2019
You are about to download the Markdown Preview Plus 0.7.2 crx file for Chrome/Chromium based browsers: Converts and previews markdown files (.md, .markdown) to HTML(include TOC) right inside Chrome and support live reload ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for Markdown Preview Plus v0.7.2 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
Markdown Preview Plus Version 0.7.2 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for Markdown Preview Plus 0.7.2, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: febilkbfcbhebfnokafefeacimjdckgl-0.7.2-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 1.76 MB
• CRC32: AF522A74
• MD5: 1BD8F5B441C50424B4036D69E370DC0A
• SHA1: A85F21E89481B7548D5AE46D68D7BC2DD8970C50
Download Markdown Preview Plus CRX 0.7.2 >
More About Markdown Preview Plus 0.7.2 Extension >
Markdown Preview Plus is a free Productivity Extension published by www.ooso.net: Automatically parses markdown files (.md) into HTML with live reloadUsage:1. Install extension from webstore (creates no new ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Markdown Preview Plus is the property and trademark of the developer www.ooso.net, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download Markdown Preview Plus 0.7.1 CRX (Updated: September 20, 2018)
- Download Markdown Preview Plus 0.7.0 CRX (Updated: August 26, 2018)
- Download Markdown Preview Plus 0.6.8 CRX (Updated: August 14, 2018)
- Download Markdown Preview Plus 0.6.7 CRX (Updated: August 2, 2018)
- Download Markdown Preview Plus 0.6.6 CRX (Updated: July 2, 2018)