You are about to download the PicMonkey 1.5 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Instantly edit web page images and screenshots with PicMonkey...
The offline & original crx file for PicMonkey v1.5 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the PicMonkey or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for PicMonkey 1.5
PicMonkey CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.5
• Updated On: September 19, 2017
• Crx File: dhipmoghimfdldnocmopeoanjmoolofl-1.5-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 13.18 KB (13500 Bytes)
• MD5: b40230778f1bbca761654b7ad66f0774
• SHA1: 4dd297c1b8180c557e42dabf3a099742e505aebc
• SHA256: 843a71f6fb10381cb4f7c7775cc1f62c8bc4d6a6fd6cb2b016a8917055f9ac48
PicMonkey Version 1.5 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for PicMonkey 1.5, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: PicMonkey is the property and trademark of the developer picmonkey.com. All rights reserved.
PicMonkey 1.5 Permissions