You are about to download the Apaxy 2 4.2.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Replace boring Apache/nginx directory listing with fancy directory listing with keyboard navigation...
The offline & original crx file for Apaxy 2 v4.2.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Apaxy 2 or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Apaxy 2 4.2.0
Apaxy 2 CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 4.2.0
• Updated On: November 17, 2021
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: pjkfelmkpdpainlidpcaaceahloeljnn-4.2.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 283.70 KB (290510 Bytes)
• MD5: df1a838cb0eeb0dbb6acda4fc96d3912
• SHA1: a00d9e5f31ebc480c14973b7097d98b6d6eeb2ac
• SHA256: e4f076b541973bb581694c82ae134078516ece182d2b4e73431cf015a3bf1619
Apaxy 2 Version 4.2.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Apaxy 2 4.2.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Apaxy 2 is the property and trademark of the developer varunagw.com. All rights reserved.
Apaxy 2 Version History