You are about to download the Randomail 1.0.2 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Extension to create e-mail aliases...
The offline & original crx file for Randomail v1.0.2 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Randomail or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Randomail 1.0.2
Randomail CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.0.2
• Updated On: March 8, 2019
• Crx File: cphbmgkjibjkgpadoladcajdaldaepgg-1.0.2-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 3.79 MB (3969719 Bytes)
• MD5: 7a38b6f83542e667b1109f77ac83f0e8
• SHA1: 955932daf06dde788b49b85c458209fdaf9abbfe
• SHA256: 82a5892879ac01f45d91741d585ff32f6f79e35801e7cd6e39cf46e0f2c254ab
Randomail Version 1.0.2 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Randomail 1.0.2, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Randomail is the property and trademark of the developer randomail.net. All rights reserved.
Randomail 1.0.2 Permissions