Free Download Webplayer Hotkeys CRX 1.3.1 for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension By Gabriel Duarte
Downloads: 12 Updated: February 10, 2019
You are about to download the Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.1 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Assign hotkeys to play/pause, and switch music. Works with Spotify, Deezer, SoundCloud, Youtube and Youtube Music....
The offline & original crx file for Webplayer Hotkeys v1.3.1 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Webplayer Hotkeys or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.1
Webplayer Hotkeys CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.3.1
• Updated On: February 10, 2019
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: ikmkicnmahfdilneilgibeppbnolgkaf-1.3.1-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 51.2 KB
• CRC32: 8d65d17c
• MD5: f6fe93137addacc489f754eaff4fc2b0
• SHA1: 369dae8f714a291da3d362302fc2232604433b68
► Download Crx File from Google CDN
► Download Crx File from Crx4Chrome
► Download Crx File from SendSpace
► Available in the Chrome Web Store
Webplayer Hotkeys Version 1.3.1 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.1, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Webplayer Hotkeys is the property and trademark of the developer Gabriel Duarte. All rights reserved.
Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.1 Permissions
Webplayer Hotkeys Version History
• Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.2 CRX (Latest Version, Updated: January 2, 2020)
• Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.0 CRX (Updated: December 24, 2018)
• Webplayer Hotkeys 1.2.0 CRX (Updated: September 26, 2018)