You are about to download the Handyman 1.3.3 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Create scripts to run when a page loads, or on command. Click the browser action button to run commands for the current page....
The offline & original crx file for Handyman v1.3.3 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Handyman or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Handyman 1.3.3
Handyman CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.3.3
• Updated On: March 8, 2019
• Extension Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: jkoneldmmokdfgcmgcacfomifhaiendc-1.3.3-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 946.67 KB (969389 Bytes)
• MD5: d5f98b6cb79210ad5adffbe0f9694902
• SHA1: 04552430078154426d0b7fdd3ceec1f713f5cfa7
• SHA256: f1eb24d61930fad45f0cf4930cd9806ca6c3a4f8168df807944e30fce5b99653
Handyman Version 1.3.3 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Handyman 1.3.3, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Handyman is the property and trademark of the developer Trevor Reed. All rights reserved.
Handyman 1.3.3 Permissions