You are about to download the RubyDoc Search 2.0.1 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Search Ruby documentation from ruby-doc.org within the Chrome omnibox...
The offline & original crx file for RubyDoc Search v2.0.1 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the RubyDoc Search or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for RubyDoc Search 2.0.1
RubyDoc Search CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 2.0.1
• Updated On: March 28, 2022
• Extension Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: lhaebcbddhgblebbgogeikhnecldoigd-2.0.1-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 322.93 KB (330681 Bytes)
• MD5: 8c2e9eedacf4cd8a7148d7222bf51371
• SHA1: 899058afa3c898e774b84489618314939d933753
• SHA256: 2e2589ce078ce843efe6debabe93fd382c4814ef56c334db9e05a6670d8d2f77
RubyDoc Search Version 2.0.1 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for RubyDoc Search 2.0.1, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: RubyDoc Search is the property and trademark of the developer Dave McCloskey. All rights reserved.