You are about to download the FoxClocks 5.2.2 crx file for Chrome v60.0.3112 and up: FoxClocks shows times around the world at the bottom of your browser. It deals with daylight saving time so you don't have to....
The offline & original crx file for FoxClocks v5.2.2 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the FoxClocks or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for FoxClocks 5.2.2
FoxClocks CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 5.2.2
• Updated On: March 25, 2019
• Require: Chrome version 60.0.3112 or greater
• Extension Languages: Deutsch, English, Français, español
• Crx File: obcbigljfpgappaaofailjjoabiikckk-5.2.2-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 765.36 KB
• CRC32: eb38be5c
• MD5: bb4ced4a3d9bf789bbb8746a13a35de3
• SHA1: 9e3f3241a6e707e652aa85fb434f4c29e301c083
FoxClocks Version 5.2.2 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for FoxClocks 5.2.2, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: FoxClocks is the property and trademark of the developer https://foxclocks.org. All rights reserved.
FoxClocks 5.2.2 Permissions
FoxClocks Version History