You are about to download the AWS Favicon Update 2.1 crx file for Chrome based browsers: IAM shouldn't be the only tab with a unique favicon! This sets favicons for many AWS services, so your tabs make more sense....
The offline & original crx file for AWS Favicon Update v2.1 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the AWS Favicon Update or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for AWS Favicon Update 2.1
AWS Favicon Update CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 2.1
• Updated On: September 7, 2019
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: ohloajnmmkniehhbmjakbejnomonmijc-2.1-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 86.04 KB (88101 Bytes)
• MD5: 8009d7ce1dc86793efe7c3b7d744607a
• SHA1: f20cf3d3f1a0f4bed20640122f48d7baa591fc8a
• SHA256: 156e79e664796c5d45c68a672c7db05013823c510d1f689dc06ac2df225b4c85
AWS Favicon Update Version 2.1 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for AWS Favicon Update 2.1, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: AWS Favicon Update is the property and trademark of the developer jaimebarriga.com. All rights reserved.
AWS Favicon Update Version History