You are about to download the Flush DNS & Close Sockets 1.3 crx file for Chrome v28 and up: Flush DNS resolver cache and close all opened sockets. Requires Chrome to be started with the --enable-net-benchmarking flag....
The offline & original crx file for Flush DNS & Close Sockets v1.3 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Flush DNS & Close Sockets or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Flush DNS & Close Sockets 1.3
Flush DNS & Close Sockets CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.3
• Updated On: September 25, 2016
• Require: Chrome version 28 or greater
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: mlmlfmdmhdplgecgmiihhfjodokajeel-1.3-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 20.54 KB (21037 Bytes)
• MD5: c818c84938b5c3c8db826f2541cb2d4e
• SHA1: ddd54d3f81f84fc0ff35b9ff078ef7e1c4eb824f
• SHA256: c30a3b4f70a52c94fa15d040f065e3046bff6dc484a0ecfca05c92be72a8908f
Flush DNS & Close Sockets Version 1.3 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Flush DNS & Close Sockets 1.3, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Flush DNS & Close Sockets is the property and trademark of the developer Tonda Crha. All rights reserved.