You are about to download the Mandarin Cantonese Tools 10 crx file for Google Sheets: Tools for Chinese language learners: convert Chinese text to Pinyin (for Mandarin) or Jyutping (for Cantonese)...
The offline & original crx file for Mandarin Cantonese Tools v10 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Mandarin Cantonese Tools or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Mandarin Cantonese Tools 10
Mandarin Cantonese Tools CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: Mandarin Cantonese Tools 10 is a free Education add-on for Google Sheets. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about Mandarin Cantonese Tools add-on for Google Sheets: Use the "PINYIN()" function: in cell A1, enter 你好. In cell A2, enter "=PINYIN(A1)". You should see the word "nǐhǎo" appear. Similarly, you can use the "JYUTPING()" function. You can also apply the function to the whole column: "PINYIN(A:A)"
• Package Version: 10
• Updated On: September 27, 2019
• Add-on Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: fekghabjmbgbnpmekkfdllfepekdmhec-10-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.47 KB (7650 Bytes)
• MD5: 86a03def2ff1400c5d0d6f7338f0b2cf
• SHA1: c5af96981a3735ecef862b9ca0eeba91d615f3ad
• SHA256: 34e504c4ddece20ffa46802e78f32c2af84c82fa33753050c2fe1d168e872cc4
Mandarin Cantonese Tools Version History