You are about to download the ScreenLab 1.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Run ScreenLab simulated eye tracking scans on any web page directly in Chrome...
The offline & original crx file for ScreenLab v1.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the ScreenLab or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for ScreenLab 1.0
ScreenLab CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.0
• Updated On: March 7, 2017
• Extension Languages: English (UK)
• Crx File: fagjodjmjefmknmlajmkdpeialhlhjpn-1.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 63.29 KB (64807 Bytes)
• MD5: 24b6828d0d8d1fb27ca32eea3822cd6d
• SHA1: ddf35b6ad64bc44dfd293c98a07826783c405843
• SHA256: adf999bb1ccc9aaf0df476163183bd696e97ce254bd7e6e7134ab53fb81578df
ScreenLab Version 1.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for ScreenLab 1.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: ScreenLab is the property and trademark of the developer screenlab.io. All rights reserved.
ScreenLab 1.0 Permissions