Free Download Webplayer Hotkeys CRX 1.3.0 for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension By Gabriel Duarte
Downloads: 4 Updated: December 24, 2018
You are about to download the Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Assign hotkeys to play/pause, and switch music. Works with Spotify, Deezer, SoundCloud, Youtube and Youtube Music....
The offline & original crx file for Webplayer Hotkeys v1.3.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Webplayer Hotkeys or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.0
Webplayer Hotkeys CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.3.0
• Updated On: December 24, 2018
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: ikmkicnmahfdilneilgibeppbnolgkaf-1.3.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 51.19 KB
• CRC32: ac8ac1c7
• MD5: 54b9213534cf3dac00cf56038ebffdef
• SHA1: 3a0233f3073bd5c5c7fd86568257094909178982
► Download Crx File from Google CDN
► Download Crx File from Crx4Chrome
► Download Crx File from SendSpace
► Available in the Chrome Web Store
Webplayer Hotkeys Version 1.3.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Webplayer Hotkeys is the property and trademark of the developer Gabriel Duarte. All rights reserved.
Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.0 Permissions
Webplayer Hotkeys Version History
• Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.2 CRX (Latest Version, Updated: January 2, 2020)
• Webplayer Hotkeys 1.3.1 CRX (Updated: February 10, 2019)
• Webplayer Hotkeys 1.2.0 CRX (Updated: September 26, 2018)