You are about to download the Color Dropper 1.3.4 crx file for Chrome based browsers: An easy to use eyedropper tool that automatically copies the Hex Code of the desired color....
The offline & original crx file for Color Dropper v1.3.4 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Color Dropper or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Color Dropper 1.3.4
Color Dropper CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.3.4
• Updated On: August 24, 2021
• Extension Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: cbagleaaaocejmdeichhdkmjebpljckh-1.3.4-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 51.03 KB (52250 Bytes)
• MD5: ff64497ebfb92c7400596c602f3f87cb
• SHA1: 1146aa0fb2d33715c6579ec0ebea2aa644ed75ae
• SHA256: 131e5faca1071e35975fd6ef7a6d90dc77e2a55ff010922f082d2c7f5a3211a9
Color Dropper Version 1.3.4 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Color Dropper 1.3.4, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Color Dropper is the property and trademark of the developer colordropper.xyz. All rights reserved.
Color Dropper 1.3.4 Permissions
Color Dropper Version History