You are about to download the Just Save Image 2.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Saves images not showing the Save dialog + tries to recognize the best quality images for some sites...
The offline & original crx file for Just Save Image v2.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Just Save Image or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Just Save Image 2.0
Just Save Image CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 2.0
• Updated On: July 4, 2019
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: hljglcompdhdnljglalmjdndkdkfklph-2.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 563.63 KB (577162 Bytes)
• MD5: 8c582cb8cbe1d635d54c902b68dc5f21
• SHA1: f8c8b505c8585d3239522c984df13dd84ec05e6a
• SHA256: 4f8600ed51dd82831c648aa36ed7b241c14e210bc6dff15faa4dedefb5c2cf04
Just Save Image Version 2.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Just Save Image 2.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Just Save Image is the property and trademark of the developer Lyubomyr Shaydariv. All rights reserved.
Just Save Image 2.0 Permissions
Just Save Image Version History
• Just Save Image 1.9.6 CRX (Updated: December 24, 2018)
• Just Save Image 1.9.5 CRX (Updated: July 6, 2018)
• Just Save Image 1.9.4 CRX (Updated: January 23, 2018)
• Just Save Image 1.9.3 CRX (Updated: November 13, 2017)
• Just Save Image 1.9.2 CRX (Updated: November 12, 2017)