Free Download TunnelBear VPN CRX 3.1.0 for Chrome
Updated: September 19, 2018
You are about to download the TunnelBear VPN 3.1.0 crx file for Chrome/Chromium based browsers: Rawwwr! Put a Bear in your browser and privately access a more open internet in seconds! ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for TunnelBear VPN v3.1.0 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
TunnelBear VPN Version 3.1.0 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for TunnelBear VPN 3.1.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: omdakjcmkglenbhjadbccaookpfjihpa-3.1.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 586.88 KB
• CRC32: 4A74F756
• MD5: BAE12FC98D2E788FE90E56ED5B436D63
• SHA1: BCBDFF4A21E0A66D727EB076BFA32CC7FC547650
Download TunnelBear VPN CRX 3.1.0 >
Download server mirrors:
Also TunnelBear VPN is included in these Extensions collections:
More About TunnelBear VPN 3.1.0 Extension >
TunnelBear VPN is a free Productivity Extension published by tunnelbear.com: Join over 20 million TunnelBear users who worry less about browsing on public WiFi, online tracking or blocked websites. TunnelBear for Chrome is an ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. TunnelBear VPN is the property and trademark of the developer tunnelbear.com, all rights reserved.
Latest Versions (Version History)
- Download TunnelBear VPN 3.2.5 CRX (Updated: January 29, 2019)
- Download TunnelBear VPN 3.2.4 CRX (Updated: January 9, 2019)
- Download TunnelBear VPN 3.2.3 CRX (Updated: December 13, 2018)
- Download TunnelBear VPN 3.2.1 CRX (Updated: December 10, 2018)
- Download TunnelBear VPN 3.2.0 CRX (Updated: October 23, 2018)