You are about to download the Bootify 0.96 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Adds bootstrap to the current web page because who doesn't like more bootstrap. Includes an options page and context menus to save…...
The offline & original crx file for Bootify v0.96 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Bootify or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Bootify 0.96
Bootify CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 0.96
• Updated On: April 20, 2016
• Extension Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: ekbicbimdmfoehanpahkcajejciloahj-0.96-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 27.38 KB (28042 Bytes)
• MD5: 5549ac1a17897484df86d406e3997628
• SHA1: d3dcd526006359f3dd05fb9069e05ac53d7ffd91
• SHA256: 87bee3c14a0c7dea8cbeb37f8acd0f3f437957f26f15a33abc0c5d774d3789dc
Bootify Version 0.96 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Bootify 0.96, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Bootify is the property and trademark of the developer Josh Wein. All rights reserved.
Bootify 0.96 Permissions