Free Download Sender.Services EE CRX 2.11.2 for Chrome
Updated: March 12, 2019
You are about to download the Sender.Services EE 2.11.2 crx file for Chrome/Chromium 53 and up: Acceleration of sending invitations on different dating services. Extension edition. ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for Sender.Services EE v2.11.2 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
Sender.Services EE Version 2.11.2 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for Sender.Services EE 2.11.2, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: onjognbgbnmfphbkmmlioookldhncedp-2.11.2-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 1.94 MB
• CRC32: 28D09625
• MD5: 34F6958C979AE84F14F5CBB8FC5F14A5
• SHA1: 17055ED46A49766FB3F34E34BF544FE9378F5EAE
Download Sender.Services EE CRX 2.11.2 for Chrome 53 and up >
More About Sender.Services EE 2.11.2 Extension >
Sender.Services EE is a free Social & Communication Extension published by sender.services: This is the browser version of Sender.Services. It embeds into the browser and works inside it. We recommend to use it in dedicated browser only for ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Sender.Services EE is the property and trademark of the developer sender.services, all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download Sender.Services EE 2.11.1 CRX (Updated: March 9, 2019)
- Download Sender.Services EE 2.11 CRX (Updated: February 28, 2019)
- Download Sender.Services EE 2.10.9 CRX (Updated: February 11, 2019)
- Download Sender.Services EE 2.10.8 CRX (Updated: February 7, 2019)
- Download Sender.Services EE 2.10.7 CRX (Updated: February 1, 2019)