You are about to download the D-Day with Apod 0.2.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: D-Day with APOD, This extension displays d-day with a background image fetched from NASA whenever a new tab is opened....
The offline & original crx file for D-Day with Apod v0.2.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the D-Day with Apod or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for D-Day with Apod 0.2.0
D-Day with Apod CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 0.2.0
• Updated On: June 8, 2021
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: chcbloiikmmeocihooagfegcoikgkjdn-0.2.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 192.55 KB (197174 Bytes)
• MD5: dfd9ed7a622567a67870d1a98b2d6af6
• SHA1: eae9777cb1c2abceb3d185a83161e6d035c64da4
• SHA256: d2a7aa7d4ab4969c4e6934cef1a8b7071f84cdd749ac517985fc16eba0649f97
D-Day with Apod Version 0.2.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for D-Day with Apod 0.2.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: D-Day with Apod is the property and trademark of the developer meinside.dev. All rights reserved.
D-Day with Apod 0.2.0 Permissions
D-Day with Apod Version History