You are about to download the Cross Country Scorer 11 crx file for Google Sheets: Quickly determine the score for a cross country meet using standard US scoring rules...
The offline & original crx file for Cross Country Scorer v11 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Cross Country Scorer or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Cross Country Scorer 11
Cross Country Scorer CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: Cross Country Scorer 11 is a free Utilities add-on for Google Sheets. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about Cross Country Scorer add-on for Google Sheets: 1. Create a sheet with columns for finisher names and their schools 2. Open the Cross Country Scorer 3. Select the school names column from the Finisher Teams Column 4. Click the Score Competition button to determine the cross country scores of each team
• Package Version: 11
• Updated On: May 17, 2018
• Add-on Languages: English
• Crx File: odfnamddfbbgakmdjdbjflppobgejidj-11-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.40 KB (7582 Bytes)
• MD5: dd24476faf4abe3c888f05bf7cbb9493
• SHA1: 2c02e276ff2caf5caa457d04e8d389528fbb83ba
• SHA256: 9c2509df163aa19d8d3087fa793efe41e06a94fff3f3f885456b769453dbfc13