You are about to download the gDoc Signer for Docs 2 crx file for Google Docs: gDoc Signer for Docs enables to write your signature on a wide variety of Topaz signature pads,and resize it to your requirements....
The offline & original crx file for gDoc Signer for Docs v2 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the gDoc Signer for Docs or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for gDoc Signer for Docs 2
gDoc Signer for Docs CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: gDoc Signer for Docs 2 is a free Productivity add-on for Google Docs. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about gDoc Signer for Docs add-on for Google Docs: Before signing,See http://www.topazsystems.com/gdocsigner.html for prerequisites. - Click the location in the document where you want to place the signature.Then click on "Add-ons->gDoc Signer for Docs->eSign Document” menu to start signature capture.
• Package Version: 2
• Updated On: April 20, 2017
• Add-on Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: gobohoebggnlihlacfdkklomaiegglmh-2-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.44 KB (7623 Bytes)
• MD5: fb25ca141610ed512865d2c3565acc98
• SHA1: 010459fdb5787256e7901c1907dcd249622bf012
• SHA256: 71d694e63874bd86daaeecf3a006c2830bcf96b536e3eb07f05ab2ce76bd8cfa