You are about to download the MLA Formatting 6 crx file for Google Docs: A simple addon that can insert a MLA Heading into your document and make your text in MLA Format. Useful to students for papers....
The offline & original crx file for MLA Formatting v6 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the MLA Formatting or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for MLA Formatting 6
MLA Formatting CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: MLA Formatting 6 is a free Education add-on for Google Docs. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about MLA Formatting add-on for Google Docs: Click the 'Insert Heading Sidebar' option to open the sidebar to insert MLA Heading. Click the 'Update Text Formatting' option to put all text in MLA Format. View other information in the 'Addon Information' section.
• Package Version: 6
• Updated On: March 27, 2019
• Add-on Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: dmdbgpmaajfdflbpaphkedhphldpmfoh-6-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.38 KB (7562 Bytes)
• MD5: a3fd74fa4d256fb53dde902d4c422151
• SHA1: eeeaa0aef78d94e4a91d3baf9a025c30de0c57e8
• SHA256: 1507ebd8197fe4fc23f084484c14a04c12e1a2ef8b00c93ad9cac2158585b35f
MLA Formatting Version History