IXL for Chrome
Also IXL is included in the following topics:
More About IXL
HIGHLIGHTS OF IXL
- Comprehensive coverage of over 7,000 math, language arts, science, social studies, and Spanish skills
- Wide variety of question types to engage and challenge students
- IXL's Continuous Diagnostic, an up-to-the-minute portrait of every student's knowledge
- Personalized skill recommendations based on student practice history
- Engaging Spanish curriculum that prepares students for real-world interactions
- Virtual prizes and awards to celebrate learning milestones
- Used in the U.S. by 1 in 9 students and over 300,000 teachers
"Thanks to IXL, our students' performance has increased dramatically. Because they practice the skills daily, and because the site provides feedback, students are able to correct their mistakes and master the concepts easily."
Waleska Batista, teacher, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.A.
"My favourite feature of IXL is that if you get a question wrong IXL will tell you how to solve it and what you did wrong. Another thing I really enjoy is that IXL provides awards and progress reports showing how you do over time. I think these two things are very effective because they make the student feel like they are actually studying and not wasting time."
Student, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
"This program takes the frustration out of math because it allows the student to practice at his/her own pace and stay focused. It's okay if you mark one wrong because another one will be waiting. This is a great tool to have."
Parent of a 4th grader, California, U.S.A.
"We like the rewards and certificates; our children work very hard to receive these! The reports are also brilliant in keeping us informed of the levels our children have reached and where they need extra help."
Parent, Coolah, NSW, Australia
"My students are improving by the day, and some even stay in for recess to work on IXL!"
Helm Jackson, 5th grade teacher, Redmond, Washington, U.S.A