File System for Windows 2.6.4 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity App
Published By https://www.eisbahn.jp/yoichiro
File System for Windows (mfhnnfciefdpolbelmfkpmhhmlkehbdf): Access a shared folder of Windows file server (and SMB-based server) directly from the Files app.... Read More > or Download Now >
File System for Windows for Chrome
1.31 MBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser App
- • Latest Version: 2.6.4
- • Require: Chrome 44 and up
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: https://www.eisbahn.jp/yoichiro
- • Rating Average
- 3.25 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: December 29, 2017
File System for Windows is a free Productivity App for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About File System for Windows
* This application can be worked on ChromeOS only.
* Domain authentication supported (only NTLMv2 authentication, Kerberos authentication not supported).
* "share" and "un-extended security" server modes supported (sending plain password not supported).
* Unicode only. ASCII mode is not supported.
* Supported dialects are SMB2.002 and NT_DIALECT_0_12.
* CIFS is supported, but NetBIOS over TCP is not supported.
* Signature and encryption not supported.
* All operations supported (Read and Write).
* Authentication with LM, LMv2, NTLM, NTLMv2 and NTLM2 Session Response.
* Unicode support.
Dec 30th, 2017: 2.6.4
- Fix the broken UI problem (Use Bootstrap instead of Polymer).
Dec 3rd, 2015: 2.6.3
- Supported Xmas.
Nov 25th, 2015: 2.6.2
- Fixed some bugs regarding Win10.
Nov 2nd, 2015: 2.6.1
- Fixed a bug regarding watcher.
Oct 27th, 2015: 2.6.0
- Added a new feature to specify a root directory mounted.
- Fixed a bug at unmounting.
Oct 23th, 2015: 2.5.0
- Changed a FileInfoClass of QueryInfoRequest command to fix the STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED error.
Oct 22th, 2015: 2.4.0
- Supported NTLM2 Session Response.
Oct 13th, 2015: 2.3.1
- Fixed the User ID problem (to avoid NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED error).
Sep 25th, 2015: 2.3.0
- Changed this application name and icons.
Sep 21th, 2015: 2.2.2
- Fixed the dependency problem.
Sep 20th, 2015: 2.2.1
- Fixed the bug (only SMB1/CIFS).
Sep 19th, 2015: 2.2.0
- Excluded hidden and system files/directories.
Sep 18th, 2015: 2.1.1
- Fixed the problem about the build file.
Sep 18th, 2015: 2.1.0
- Fixed some problem about connecting to Windows 7.
Sep 14th, 2015: 2.0.5
- Fixed the CSS issue.
Sep 11th, 2015: 2.0.4
- Support ChromeOS 44 again.
Sep 6th, 2015: 2.0.3
- Added a new setting to change a debug log level.
- Added a new setting to specify a max SMB protocol version.
Sep 3rd, 2015: 2.0.2
- Fixed build file problem.
Sep 3rd, 2015: 2.0.1
- Fixed build file problem.
Sep 3rd, 2015: 2.0.0
- Supported SMB2 protocol.
- Supported updating file list automatically.
Aug 9th, 2015: 1.5.0
- Added a new field to specify a shared resource name on the login screen.
- Fixed a problem which copying and moving file failed.
Jul 9th, 2015: 1.4.6
- Fixed the problem at reading/writing a file which the size is over 2GB.
Jul 6th, 2015: 1.4.5
- Fixed the problem which the file size over 2GB is displayed as negative.
Jul 3rd, 2015: 1.4.4
- Fixed the STATUS_BUFFER_OVERFLOW problem.
Jun 26th, 2015: 1.4.3
- Fixed the problem that fetching shared resource list failed (a buffer size increased to 8 times).
Jun 17th, 2015: 1.4.2
- Added the debug log to solve the STATUS_BUFFER_OVERFLOW error.
Jun 17th, 2015: 1.4.1
- Fixed the problem of STATUS_BUFFER_OVERFLOW error (0x80000005).
Jun 15th, 2015: 1.4.0
- Added the new feature to search SMB servers with mDNS.
Jun 14th, 2015: 1.3.0
- Supported "share" and "un-extended security and challenge-response" modes.
Jun 12th, 2015: 1.2.0
- Changed this application name.
- Supported Domain authentication (but NTLMv2 only).
- Fixed the problem which multiple files deletion failed.
- Fixed the problem of re-connecting logic.
Jun 9th, 2015: 1.1.9
- Added the retrying logic to establish connection at lost connection.
Jun 7th, 2015: 1.1.8
- Fixed the file name issue.
- Added the extended security check logic.
Jun 7th, 2015: 1.1.7
- Output capability flags for debugging.
- Added the dialect check logic.
Jun 7th, 2015: 1.1.6
- Deleted the configuration to change the log level.
Jun 6th, 2015: 1.1.5
- Added the configuration to change the debug log level.
Jun 6th, 2015: 1.1.4
- Send the LMv1 and NTLMv1 response, when the server returns false as NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM2 flag value. This is for backward compatibility and very old NAS.
Jun 4th, 2015: 1.1.3
- Fixed the problem which different shared resource cannot be mounted at the same time.
Jun 4th, 2015: 1.1.2
- Fixed the problem which copy and move operation failed.
- Fixed the problem which multile resources on same server cannot be mounted.
- Show notification at error ossurs.
Jun 3rd, 2015: 1.1.1
- Show notification at error occurs.
Jun 2nd, 2015: 1.1.0
- Supported onMountRequested event.
Jun 2nd, 2015: 1.0.0
- First release.