Superuser Tools 6 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: February 13, 2019
Superuser Tools (mclplkpjpohlecofpfjljpdimebgpogf): (Updated Feb 3, 2019 with the introduction of a premium tier of features! Many more features to come; please feel free to try it out now and leave any feedback)This add-on provides dozens of Slides superuser features at your fingertips in a ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Superuser Tools
Superuser Tools Description: (Updated Feb 3, 2019 with the introduction of a premium tier of features! Many more features to come; please feel free to try it out now and leave any feedback)
This add-on provides dozens of Slides superuser features at your fingertips in a convenient sidebar. The current version contains these features:
Core tier features (all free):
- ALIGN left / top / right / bottom / center / middle
- CENTER on slide horizontally / vertically / both
- DISTRIBUTE horizontally / vertically
- ORDER objects front / back (z-index)
- SWAP objects' positions
- SPACING - increase / decrease horizontal or vertical spacing
- SIZING - make two objects the same size, or increase / decrease size
- ROTATE objects 45 or 90 degrees left / right
- COLOR PALETTE to save specific colors and apply one to font, highlight, border or fill
Premium tier features ($1 / month after a 21 day free trial):
- FONT PALETTE to copy specific font settings and apply them to existing or new text objects
- INSERT yellow, orange or red banners at the top of the slide
- Insert a generic HARVEY BALL that can be customized
- Insert a TABLE OF CONTENTS
- ...and more to come!
This add-on is new and currently in development - we are eager to hear your feedback and suggestions for future features!
The help forum for this add-on can be found at http://discourse.apotheonlabs.com
For any questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com
NOTE TO ENTERPRISE USERS
We built this add-on with enterprise security top-of-mind. Our specs are the following:
Scopes: We limit the scopes requested only to what is absolutely necessary. Currently, this means just the active Slides file. We take any decision to increase scopes very seriously and never plan to ask for wide scopes such as reading + writing to Drive
Data: We do not log any of your company's private data, i.e. we *never* get any pieces of the contents of the file. The add-on does implement Google Analytics event tracking - however, all users are identified only by an anonymized hashed string, and only feature usage, not file contents, are logged. For example, we log things like "4 clicks on the 'align-left' button" or "user with hash of [random digits/characters] clicked on 'align-top' and 'center-all' buttons". This is to aid in bug detection and future feature development.
Further: We would be happy to walk you through a code-level inspection if there are any further questions about this add-on. We have experience working with enterprise customers and understand the importance of enterprise security.
Superuser Tools Specifications & Downloads >