ClassSend 1.3.2028.29 CRX for Chrome
A Free Education App
Published By AVer Infomation Inc.
ClassSend (kihchnpdnfcgdenmkmnfgclaikndigid): AVer is Revolutionizing Education through Technology™ with its ClassSend Student Engagement App.ClassSend lets students interact and engage with... Read More > or Download Now >
ClassSend for Chrome
4.92 MBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser App
- • Latest Version: 1.3.2028.29
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: AVer Infomation Inc.
- • Rating Average
- 4.33 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: August 30, 2015
ClassSend is a free Education App for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About ClassSend
ClassSend lets students interact and engage with their teacher’s document camera-based lessons.
Working in conjunction with the teacher’s AVer Sphere2 presentation creation and Document Camera control software, ClassSend provides immersive and true 1 to 1 classroom engagements by allowing students to use their iPads to interact directly with lesson content.
ClassSend allows students to log into class sessions and receive content sent by their teacher (using AVer Sphere2 software) via WiFi.
The ClassSend app provides a toolbox full of annotation features, and access to image media.
Students can add their contributions (text, drawings, shapes and images) to the lesson content, and send it back to the teacher for display via the Sphere2 software.
When used in Offline mode (i.e., not logged into a teacher’s class session) ClassSend provides digital whiteboard capabilities with annotation tools, text, shapes and image-import features, allowing the creation of content for later use.
- Securely log into a teacher’s pre-defined class session
- Receive lesson content directly from the instructor’s Sphere2-based content via WiFi
- Students can draw, annotate, and import images to add their personal spin to engage with the lesson, then send their contributions back to the teacher
- ClassSend’s Capture feature can save screenshots of the content and store it in a built-in media library for later review
- Requires AVer Sphere2 presentation creation and document camera software for lesson interaction and engagement. Or, can be used in Offline mode as a digital whiteboard.
Visit averusa.com/education to learn more about AVer’s document cameras, Sphere2 software and Aver’s other award-winning educational solutions.