Editors' Words: Stream Labels runs on your computer and updates a set of files that you can include into your stream (OBS, XSplit, etc) as text, or…. Stream Labels runs on your computer and updates a set of files that you can include into your ... Read More > or Install Now >
TwitchAlerts Stream Labels App / Specifications
- • Type: Free Browser App
- • Version: 3.3.1
- • Require Chrome: 31 and up
- • Offline: No
- • File name: twitchalerts-stream-labels.crx
- • Rating average
- 3.4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 7, 2016
TwitchAlerts Stream Labels / Screenshots
TwitchAlerts Stream Labels / Description
Stream Labels runs on your computer and updates a set of files that you can include into your stream (OBS, XSplit, etc) as text, or even as scrolling text (for example, your most recent donations).
Most recent follower, subtrains, top donations, and more!
# Recent Changes
Prepping for standalone app.
Added settings for the train/combo files so you can set the timer duration and show/hide when not active.
Added "Top Donations" files for those who don't want their donations aggregated.
- Attempting to prevent pesky browser caching to improve reliability
- Fixed a bug with sub trains increasing the counter incorrectly
- Improved analytics
- Subscription files can now include resubs. A checkbox "Include Resubs" has been added to most subscription files.
- Login is now stored locally, now you will only be asked to log in once until you log out.
- Logging out now lets you log into another account instead of automatically logging you in to the previous account.
- Links are now clickable in tip/donation messages.
- Significant overhaul, the app now maintains a Recent Events list to help you stay up to date with your channel while you broadcast.