Learn360 for Chrome
More About Learn360
Tech & Learning's ISTE Best of Show Awards
The ComputED Gazette's Best Educational Software Award (BESSIES)
eSchool News Readers' Choice Award
Tech & Learning's Award of Excellence (Two-Time Winner)
"With content for grades Pre-K through 12th, Learn360...is a priceless treasure trove of everything from live videos to science diagrams, music tracks and audio books...Learn360 provides plenty of multimedia content across the curriculum to engage, enrich, and excel...[Its] media resources are very high quality and professionally designed—an asset to libraries as well as classrooms."
--The ComputED Gazette
A POWERFUL MEDIA TOOL FOR ALL TEACHING STRATEGIES
An industry favorite and the winner of multiple awards, Learn360 provides a wide range of exciting content and features that make it a powerful media tool for flipped classrooms, blended instruction, project-based learning, and 1:1 environments.
SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST VIDEO
Teachers, students, and parents can have 24/7 access to more than 130,000 multimedia resources across a comprehensive range of subject areas—including high-quality full-length videos, video clips, teacher guides, interactive activities and worksheets, music tracks, sound effects, speeches, audiobooks, newsreels, images, maps, fact sheets, timelines, science diagrams and experiments, articles, and more.
AWARD-WINNING PRODUCERS AND PROGRAMS
The 200+ award-winning educational producers and programs include History, Biography, Visual Learning Systems, National Geographic, Magic School Bus, Reading Rainbow, Mazzarella Media, Films for the Humanities & Sciences, BBC News, Slim Goodbody, Franklin, Modern Marvels, Dr. Seuss, and many, many more.
USE VIDEOS IN LESSON PLANS
Include videos in lesson plans to introduce a topic or spark a discussion. It’s easy to create and share playlists with students—using premade clips, full videos, or custom segments to engage students. A brief, personalized video introduction can be added to any playlist you create to provide an overview or give context to the videos in the playlist.
TRANSFORM YOUR CLASSROOM
Use Learn360 content to transform your classroom--the enhanced My Learn360 section provides the tools you need to maximize your user experience. Here you can create and share playlists, create groups and assignments, collaborate with students or teachers, create custom segments, organize favorites and folders, save searches, and more.
OTHER HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
· Fully responsive design
· Powerful browsing—by subject index, producer index, and calendar of key events
· Correlated to educational standards—national, state, provincial, Common Core, International Baccalaureate Organization, and STEM and Next Generation Science Standards—as well as 21st Century Skills
· Captions and searchable, interactive transcripts for thousands of titles
· Tablet/mobile- and interactive whiteboard-friendly
· New content added regularly
· Google Translate
· Dynamic citations, with the option to export into popular citation tools
· Customizable home page features, account preferences, and school branding
· Searchable Support Center
· Robust administrative section with enhanced reporting
Need more information? Email Support@Learn360.com.