Editors' Words: Retrieve data and create automatic backups from Google Search Console™ into Google Sheets™.. Search Analytics for Sheets allows you to:1. Retrieve query, page, clicks and other data ... Read More > or Install Now >
Search Analytics for Sheets App / Specifications
- • Type: Browser App
- • Version: 44
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • File name: search-analytics-for-sheets.crx
- • Rating average
- 4.2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 22, 2018
Search Analytics for Sheets / Screenshots
Search Analytics for Sheets / Description
Search Analytics for Sheets allows you to:
1. Retrieve query, page, clicks and other data on-demand for any of your verified websites from Google Search Console's Search Analytics directly into Google Sheets.
- supports grouping and filtering data by "Query", "Page", "Country" and "Device"
- offers data on "Clicks", "Impressions", "CTR" and "Position"
- no limit on how much data can be pulled (only limited by the Google Sheets limit of 2 million cells per spreadsheet)
2. Create automatic data backups in Google Sheets
- backup daily or monthly Search Analytics data for any site or property set in its own spreadsheet
- create unlimited number of backups
- create both aggregated-data backups as well as grouped/filtered backups
Visit https://searchanalyticsforsheets.com for full documentation of what the add-on can do.
2018-06-22: Version 44
- Now includes the full 16 months range of data available to request
2017-10-22: Version 37
- Now works with property sets as well!
2017-09-08: Version 36
- Upgraded to the latest OAuth library
2017-06-01: Version 35
- Added daily backups!
2016-11-13: Version 29
- Added Google Analytics tracking code
2016-31-10: Version 25
- Fixed newsletter subscription from notification.
2016-31-10: Version 24
- Added notification for new version.
2016-31-10: Version 23
- Added option to retrieve more than 5000 rows. 'Cleanified' code to make it easier to add new features later.
2016-08-13: Version 11-16
- Tested and fixed authorization bug when property sets are present.
2016-06-09: Version 10
- Fixed small issue during authorization.
2016-06-08: Version 9
- Fixed small issue causing backup cycles to execute every day.
2016-06-06: Version 8
- Fix to backups not running due to trigger not being executed.
- Added the ability to run a backup cycle right away when activating the backup.
2016-05-17: Version 7
- Small fix for a notification that showed up if the user wasn't authorized.
2016-05-16: Version 6
- Small fix to issue that caused backups to run every day, despite completing successfully.
2016-05-15: Version 5
- Fixed MAJOR issue with fetching available date ranges from Google Search Console. If you had issues authorizing the add-on until now, this should fix it.
- Added the ability to view all active backups (the spreadsheets where backups have been created with your current user account) in the 'About' tab. This will only work with backups created started with this version.
- The backup option that allows you to save aggregated data as well no longer applies filters. You'll notice that the sheet name containing this data will change as well (starting with the next backup cycle).
- You can now subscribe to be notified by future updates via e-mail using the Subscribe button in the 'About' tab.