Polarr Photo Editor 3 for Google Drive App / Specifications
- • Type: Free Browser App
- • Version: 3.0.4
- • Require Chrome: 36.0 and up
- • Offline: No
- • File name: polarr-photo-editor-3-for-google-drive.crx
- • Rating average
- 4.2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: October 27, 2015
Polarr Photo Editor 3 for Google Drive / Screenshots
Polarr Photo Editor 3 for Google Drive / Description
Your favorite editor is now compatible with Google Drive. Note that this app requires internet connection. If you want to use the app offline, please download https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/polarr-photo-editor-3/djonnbgfieijldcieafgjcnhmpcfpmgg?hl=en
After installing the app, you can right click your photo in Google Drive and then edit it in Polarr.
From high-precision light and color tools, to advanced clarity and dehaze settings, to the ability to create and save your own filters. Polarr is the ideal photo editor for bloggers, students, and photo professionals alike. Now with the ability to batch export your photos, adding watermark, and using keyboard shortcuts, Polarr Photo Editor is also the most efficient photo editing tool available on Chrome.
Slim: At 3MB, it is the smallest, yet the most full-featured photo editing app for Chrome.
Sleek: Sharp and elegant UI with full keyboard shortcut supports, designed with you in mind.
Supercharged: Pro editing features, and export all photos in batch at your desired quality.
- Designed for mouse and touch
- Proprietary high precision sliders
- Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
- Expandable and collapsible workspace
- Responsive and adjustable UI
- Hand-crafted collection of 50 filters
- Import multiple and exports in batch
- Color: temperature, tint, contrast
- Light: exposure, highlights and shadows
- Detail: clarity, sharpen, denoise
- Atmosphere: diffuse and dehaze
- Optics: distortions, vignette, fringing
- Advanced HSL and RGB Curve tools
- Filter blending and mixing tools
- Highlights/shadows toning tools
- Multiple local adjustments areas
- Circular and gradient filters
- Powerful cropping and aspect control
- Create custom filters based on history
- Export photo at different settings
- Persistent edit history tracking
- Infinite undo and redo
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Watermarks tool
*The app automatically reduces its rendering quality and frame rate on low performance machines.
*Experimental RAW support for certain camera files (CR2, RAF, NEF), etc. The app only extracts the high-def JPEG from RAW on most chromebooks and will only do RAW decoding for very fast machines at this point.
Web version available online at www.polarr.co.
Contact email@example.com for any questions or more information.