MySalesData 22 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: November 19, 2018
MySalesData (ekcbgddfeiljeeobhcgfbglljpeajnec): Get and write data to Salesforce from Google Sheets directly.You can pull the report's and object's data to Google Sheets without any 2000 rows limitation from any Edition of Salesforce (Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited). Clear the ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about MySalesData
MySalesData Description: Get and write data to Salesforce from Google Sheets directly.
You can pull the report's and object's data to Google Sheets without any 2000 rows limitation from any Edition of Salesforce (Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited). Clear the duplicates using the Duplicates tool.
Use "Scheduler" to automate tasks. Email results when the data is changed.
Edit the Salesforce object's data simultaneously from different accounts and resolve conflicts automatically using Team Editor. See the Salesforce object details and description from Google Sheets.
Fully functional SOQL query builder and Data Loader allows to populate any object in Salesforce from Google Sheets. You can execute any supported by Salesforce SOQL query using the "Custom Query" tool.
If you new to Salesforce Best Connector for Salesforce will help you to tune in to Salesforce as fast as possible.
Best Connector helps decreasing mistakes, gaining the productivity, and speed up you work with Salesforce data and tables.
See any table's data, report's data, the description of Salesforce object in Google Sheets. Merge allows you to update existing data and insert new data to Salesforce object at the same time.
- Login using your account to Salesforce Production or Sandbox from Google Sheets (completely safely using the modern OAuth 2.0 connection protocol);
- REST API Support;
- SOAP API Support ( for Professional Edition);
- Pull data from Salesforce using SOQL query builder;
- Support of templates that store SOQL text for the future usage;
- the scheduler to pull /load data from/to Salesforce when you are offline;
- fully functional Data Loader that allows you to insert, update and merge data from Google Sheets to Salesforce;
- Get information about the fields of the object that you are currently working with;
- Merge local changes with information that is now stored on the server
- Mass delete rows in objects using the back light for cells that stores the id or manually providing rows Id.
You must have the active Production or Sandbox Salesforce account and active personal or corporate Gmail account.
MySalesData Specifications & Downloads >