Editors' Words: This add-on for Google Sheets provides a seamless data exchange between Salesforce Cloud and Google Sheets. SOQL Loader for gSheets.. Start working with Salesforce using Google Sheets and our MySalesData for Salesforce add-on will ... Read More > or Install Now >
MySalesData App / Specifications
- • Type: Browser App
- • Version: 9
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • File name: mysalesdata.crx
- • Rating average
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 1, 2018
MySalesData / Screenshots
MySalesData / Video Demo
MySalesData / Description
Start working with Salesforce using Google Sheets and our MySalesData for Salesforce add-on will help you with that.
Save a lot on a license providing the fresh Salesforce data feed to users without a Salesforce account.
Use our scheduler to pull data from Salesforce, to save them to the Google Drive or mail it to your recipients even when you are offline.
Edit the Salesforce objects data simultaneously from different accounts and resolve conflicts automatically.
Fully functional SOQL query builder and SOQL Loader allows to populate any object in Salesforce from legacy systems.
If you new to Salesforce client – MySalesData for Salesforce will help you to tune in to Salesforce as fast as possible.
MySalesData helps decreasing mistakes, gaining the productivity, and speed up you work with Salesforce data and objects.
See any object data, report data, object description from Salesforce in Goole Sheet a couple of clicks.
- Login using your account to Salesforce Production or Sandbox from Google Sheets (completely safely using the modern OAuth 2.0 connection protocol);
- REST API Support;
- SOAP API Support ( for Professional Edition)
- Pull data from existing reports;
- Pull data from Salesforce using SOQL query builder;
- Support of templates that store SOQL;
- scheduler to pull /load data when you are offline
- fully functional SOQL Loader that allows you to insert, update and merge data from
Google Sheets to Salesforce
- Get information about the fields of the object that you are currently working with;
- Refresh data by request for one sheet;
- Merge local changes with information that is now stored on the server
- Delete rows in automatic mode, using the backlight for cells that stores the id and manually providing rows Id
You must have the active Production or Sandbox Salesforce account and active personal or corporate Gmail account.