Free Maps Ruler 1.18.0 CRX for Chrome
A Free Lifestyle App
Published By free.maps.ruler.scislo.eu
Free Maps Ruler (ejpahoknghmacibohhgleeacndkglgmo): Free Maps Ruler allows you to easily measure the distance and the area between selected points on a map.... Read More > or Download Now >
Free Maps Ruler for Chrome
29.7 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser App
- • Latest Version: 1.18.0
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: free.maps.ruler.scislo.eu
- • Rating Average
- 3.39 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: November 13, 2017
Free Maps Ruler is a free Lifestyle App for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Free Maps Ruler
How to measure the distance/area?
1. Find the location on the map manually (by moving the map and zooming) or use the search option from the top menu. Search option allows you to just type the name of any city, street, landmark etc. in the world and it will be displayed in the center of the map.
2. Use the red marker form the top menu to add many markers on the map. They may represent your route in case of distance measurement or the boundary of your estate in case of area measurement.
3. The distance/area calculation result will be displayed in the left top corner of the screen.
1. If you press the Settings button you can customize the application behavior.
2. From the Settings menu you can change the type of measurement – area/distance.
3. You can change also the metric system: meters/miles.
4. You can change the map type: hybrid (satellite image with street names)/satellite/road.
5. Viewfinder can be turned on/off using the viewfinder button from the top menu.
6. You can move markers using your finger to adjust them to a specific position.
7. You can tap on each marker to see the details.
8. You can remove each marker in marker details window.
9. The last location search result will be displayed at the next application startup.
10. You can create an account to save your measurements and browse them later on.
11. You can browse http://your-measurements.scislo.eu