Fluency Tutor for Google for Chrome
Also Fluency Tutor for Google is included in the following topics:
More About Fluency Tutor for Google
Easy to use with a sleek new look, Fluency Tutor for Google lets students record themselves reading and share with the teacher - away from the pressures of reading aloud in the classroom environment.
Ideal for schools using G Suite for Education, Fluency Tutor for Google integrates seamlessly with Google Drive and Google Classroom. And since it works with almost any online content, it’s great to use alongside other online instructional programs.
- Friendly dashboard interface for teachers and students
- Teachers can choose from hundreds of existing reading passages based on content, lexile level or reading age
- Teachers can also create their own passages from web pages, docs or other content
- Students can create reading passages from almost any web page
- Share passages with individual students, or with the entire class using the Google Classroom 'share' button
- Passages appear in student's Google Drive
- Students can read and record assigned reading passages whenever and wherever it suits them
- Extra help is provided including text-to-speech, dictionary, picture dictionary and translate tools
- Quick Score gives immediate feedback to students without the need for full assessment
- Analytical tools (Premium version) allow detailed graphical review of each student's reading history over time
Fluency Tutor for Google is truly a time saving tool for busy educators looking for ways to help their struggling or emerging readers. All features are FREE - apart from the powerful analytical tools that allow teachers to review each student's progress over time with graphs and historical data. However, you will get a FREE 30 day trial of our Premium version as soon as you download the app.
Install the FREE app today and see the benefits of Fluency Tutor for Google for yourself.