Polarr Photo Editor App / Specifications
- • Type: Free Browser App
- • Version: 4.7.4
- • Require Chrome: 36.0 and up
- • Offline: Yes
- • File name: polarr-photo-editor.crx
- • Rating average
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 17, 2017
Polarr Photo Editor / Screenshots
Polarr Photo Editor / Video Demo
Polarr Photo Editor / Description
Our support email is firstname.lastname@example.org. App last updated on Jun 15th, 2017.
Used by the world's most professional photographer, Polarr offers powerful auto-enhancement tools and advanced filters for every detail of your photo.
Update in 4.7.3: Face tool, liquify and spot removal tool.
Update in 4.7.2: New color masking tool.
Update in 4.7.0: Right click on a filter and watch of play a filter tutorial.
Update in 4.6.0: Introducing color themes, EXIF viewers and new watermark tools!
Update in 4.5.0: Introducing text editing tools and account based login system.
Update in 4.0.1: New interactive step-by-step tutorials to teach you photo editing basics.
Update in 4.0.0: Mega update, new interface, much higher performance, and new tools
Update in 3.3.1: Latest Chrome OS update broke Polarr and we just fixed it
Update in 3.2.8: Added coordinate display for curves, fix potential crash
Update in 3.2.7: Fixed watermark rotation issue, fixed file extension issue
Update in 3.2.6: Calibrated downsampling to prefer quality over frame rate
Update in 3.2.4: Minor fix for translations and drag and drop experience
Update in 3.2.3: Fix batch export related issues and freezing
Update in 3.2.2: Added 9 more filter packs (require pro upgrade)
Update in 3.2.1 : Allow quality and size settings for batch export
Update in 3.2.0 : FIx potential issues of app failed to start after crash
Update in 3.1.0 : Ability to export custom filters and import filter presets exported by other users.
• Face detection and advanced face editing panel
• Adjust skin tones, face width, nose height, eye sizes, etc.
• Liquify, clone and healing tools
• Advanced text tool with shapes, ornaments, and multiple blend modes
• Complete set of color, radial and gradient masking and brushing tools
• Multiple local adjustments and layers
• Batch export, copy and paste adjustments
• Beta support for RAW formats
• Edit and upload your own watermark
• Over 100 high-quality filters for different scenes and settings
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Sync filters across devices
• At 15MB, Polarr is the smallest and yet most powerful photo editor for ChromeOS
• Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption
• Customizable UI color theme and workspace
• Drop images directly into the app from other apps
• Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
• Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
• Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
• Expandable and collapsible workspace
• Responsive window re-sizing to fit your screen
• Keyboard shortcuts for common actions
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and Vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise Amount and Size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, Blue, Red, Green channels
• Toning: Highlight and Shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Local adjustments: Gradient, Radial, Color, Brush
• Text: Layer, Blend, Shapes and Ornaments
• Liquify: Wrap, Pinch, Bulge, Erase
• Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
• Multiple brush and color masking adjustments
• Multiple clone and heal adjustments
• Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Cropping and Tilting
• Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
• Horizontal and vertical mirroring and rotations
• Infinite undo and redo on your photos
• Easy navigations to jump to any point in previous edits
• Persist editing histories across different editing sessions
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email email@example.com for any questions.