Cherry Tomato Clock App / Specifications
- • Type: Free Browser App
- • Version: 2.1.4
- • Require Chrome: 35 and up
- • Offline: Yes
- • File name: cherry-tomato-clock.crx
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 20, 2017
Cherry Tomato Clock / Screenshots
Cherry Tomato Clock / Description
This app was designed to use Pomodoro Technique, but provided pause button. So you can pause it when you have something urgent to deal with or got distracted.
Multiple settings provided.
* Lengths of different phases (Work, Rest and Long Rest)
* Work-Rest loops before a Long Rest
* Automatically loop
* Send notification
* Detect Idle State
· Now double click the title area will toggle app mini mode
Major update 2.0.0:
Code rewrite. All new experience.
· Modes: You can now create modes for different scenarios
· History：Check history data in last 7 or 30 days
· Mini mode: Use Ctrl (Cmd) + Shift + 0 to toggle mini mode
· Endless loop: Long rest will be disabled once this option is on
· Gap for work session: A notification will be send few minutes before the end of focus to give you time finish up work on your hand
· Advanced idle detection settings
· The auto begin for work and rest is now separated
· Removed main notification and in-notification controls
*Now with categorized settings.
Now provides alarm. By far, the app is using audio clips from android lollipop ringtones, will find other audio
clips on the near future. If you have great recommendation, please let me know. : )
*Fixed the bug that causes windows users could not open setting panel and close the app using buttons.
*Fixed the bug that actual work cycles does not fit the setting.
*Detect idle state:
App will pause the clock when your system is idle or locked, and it will resume the clock when the system is
If you turned on the auto cycle function, the app will not auto reset and start the timer if your system is idle
or locked. The app will start the timer only if it the system state is changed to active.
*Fixed the bug that causes the app could not initialize correctly and freeze at timer interface.
* Stop timer inside the app
* Skip this state inside the app or notification
* Two more settings
Automatically Cycle: App will not stop the timer between two phases
Send Notification: App will send you notification: 1. when a phase ends 2. as a controller
* Removed the stop button inside the notification