FeedbackSheet 12 CRX for Google Docs
A Free Education Add-on
Published By Mr Andrew Caffrey
FeedbackSheet (opokkladcanbgnemjpfeokbkihhbicoj): FeedbackSheet was designed for teachers to make it easier to leave user defined feedback on documents and record this in a sheet.... Read More > or Download Now >
FeedbackSheet for Google Docs
7.34 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Google Docs Add-on
- • Latest Version: 12
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: Mr Andrew Caffrey
- • Rating Average
- 3.83 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: October 29, 2017
FeedbackSheet is a free Education Add-on for Google Docs. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About FeedbackSheet
Google Classroom has been great for making the work setting process easier for teachers – but then you need to give feedback on this work and this is still a time consuming process. Much of this feedback is similar – this extension helps to make it easier for teachers to use a common bank of comments. At the same time the sheet allows teachers to group feedback and pick up on any common errors in the work. Using the sheet you can decide on further intervention for individual or groups of students.Once set up the process of leaving feedback on a Google Doc (especially those set in Google Classroom) is much quicker.
- Individual teachers can decide their own feedback and have separate sheets for each class, project or assignment, changing the sheet in the document sidebar as needed.
- Google sheets containing feedback can also be shared across staff in the same department, faculty or the whole school – when any teacher use it the feedback would be recorded.
- The sheet contains details of what feedback was given and what each piece of work contained – including links back to the original document.
- Feedback can be placed at the top, current location or just used to record to the sheet.